plastprintpack 2020: Nigeria soon to become Africa’s largest importer
High sustainable investments and enormous population growth
The 6th plastprintpack Nigeria in 2020 continues its success story
Africa’s largest economy is on the growth track as Nigeria’s GDP is expected to increase from US$ 397 billion in 2018 to US$ 445 billion in 2019 and US$ 496 billion in 2020.
Nigeria's GDP has thus grown more than fivefold between 2000 (US$ 69 billion) and 2018 and would grow more than sevenfold by 2020. (World Bank)
And due to high and sustained investments in its plastprintpack industry and its enormous expected population growth from currently 201 million to 411 million in 2050 (United Nations), it is all too likely that Nigeria will very soon become the number one in Africa for imports of any technology, including plastprintpack. A position the country is likely to take in the long term.
Check out the full details on Nigeria’s fast growing plastics industry.
Based on these upbeat market developments, plastprintpack Nigeria 2020 is to continue its success story.
plastprintpack Nigeria is organized by the German trade show specialists fairtrade Messe and it is scheduled for 24 to 26 March 2020 at the Landmark Centre in Lagos.
The event is held in conjunction with agrofood Nigeria, Nigeria’s 6th International Trade Show on Agriculture, Food Processing, Packaging and Ingredients.
Top plastprintpack Nigeria exhibitors 2019
Strong institutional support
plastprintpack Nigeria enjoys the strong support of the following Nigerian and international institutions:
- Delegation of the European Union to Nigeria and ECOWAS
- Advantage Austria
- AHK Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Nigeria
- The dti Department Trade and Industry South Africa
- German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- IOPN Institute of Packaging Nigeria
- Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Turkish Ministry of Trade
- Turkish Exporters Assembly
- VDMA German Engineering Federation
Review plastprintpack & agrofood Nigeria 2019
The best ever in its 5-year history
Please check-out the Post Show Report for full details.
- Not less than eight official country pavilions present in 2019, namely from Belarus, China, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland and Turkey.
- As well as 120 global leaders from 24 countries presenting their solutions, products and technologies tailored to the needs of the Nigerian plastprintpack & agrofood business community.
- The exhibitors come from Austria, Algeria, Belarus, Benin, China, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Jordan, Korea, Lebanon, Netherlands, Nigeria, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey and USA.
- A high-level international conference ran alongside the exhibition.
- The interactive plastprintpack and agrofood portals allowing exhibitors and visitors to communicate and to arrange business meetings before, during and after the event, all year round.