26 March: 10.00 am – 5.00 pm
27 March: 10.00 am – 5.00 pm
28 March: 10.00 am – 4.30 pm
Plot 2 & 3, Water Corporation Road
Victoria Island Annex
Lagos • Nigeria
Travel, accomodation & shuttle
We take care of your safe stay and transportation before and during the exhibition!
Discounted travel with Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines
The Lufthansa Group airlines bring people together - every day, all around the world. The global route network of Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, SWISS, Brussels Airlines and Eurowings offers optimal connection and combination options, so you will benefit from quick and direct flights to the event.
To make a reservation:
- please click on https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/meetings-and-events-delegates
- enter the code: DEAUETJ in the "Offer for discounted flights" area
- an online booking platform will automatically calculate the discount offered or provide you with an even better offer if another promotional fare is available
NOTE: Pop-ups must be enabled otherwise the booking platform window will not open. These promotional fares are also available through your IATA travel agent. Travel agents.
Official hotel partner
A little oasis, tucked away in the buzzing city of Lagos. Comprising 61 guest rooms and suites, it is located in the heart of the exclusive business district, Victoria Island, and in walking distance from the city's shops, cafés, restaurants and bars, and a few art galleries.
Special fixed room rates including shuttle per night
- Economy Room: 100,730 NGN
- Standard Room: 120,000 NGN
- Deluxe Room: 175,250 NGN
- Executive Room: 247,700 NGN
To book your room, please contact Franca Ihuoma Omokwe and put firstname.lastname@example.org copy. Please send her the travel details with the subject “Booking for agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria 2024”.
Discount code: AGF2024
Ms. Franca Ihuoma Omokwe
Welcome to Lagos Continental Hotel, your gateway to unparalleled luxury in the heart of Lagos, located next to the Nordic Hotel. Immerse yourself in refined accommodations boasting a range of amenities including wellness possibilities, ensuring an unforgettable stay. Explore the vibrant city close by and return at night to the rooftop bar and swimming pool overlooking Lagos.
Special fixed room rates for the single room including shuttle per night: 125$
To book your room at the special rate, please access via this website.
Both hotels offer these amenities:
- Shuttle service to the exhibition center and back
- Complimentary high-speed Wifi
- Breakfast buffet
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Writing desk
- Air conditioning
- Electronic safe box
- 24-hour room service
- Airport shuttle (at special request for an extra fee)
Venue & Catering
Landmark Centre in Lagos
Opened in 2014, the Landmark Centre in Lagos offers all of the latest in modern exhibition and conferencing facilities.
It is strategically positioned on the grounds of Landmark Village, a spectacular beach front location extending over 9.4 acres in Victoria Island, the heart of the vibrant and lively Lagos business district and metropolis.
Lying in close proximity to the British International School, Sheraton Hotel, Oriental Hotel, The Palms Shopping Mall, Exxon Mobil HQ and Diamond Bank HQ, this location makes it easily accessible from anywhere in the city - the perfect location for any event.
The Landmark Village
develops over 300 meters of beachfront overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and accommodating
- The Hard Rock Café
- The Shiro Japanese Restaurant
- The Leisure Centre and
- The Landmark Convention Centre
- State of the art facility providing modern and flexible exhibiting and conferencing solutions
- Exhibition hall with a ceiling height of 14m
- Five spacious meeting rooms and two larger conference rooms of varying sizes from 8 to 150 attendees, all overlooking the main exhibition hall
- Power connections provided at every 6m throughout the hall through underground electrical cabling network
- Ceilings and floors of the exhibition hall designed to accommodate heavy industrial or commercial exhibits
- Large roller shutter door provides small/large vehicle access to the hall grounds for heavy equipment display
- Catering operated by Silver Plates, a top-notch international F&B chain