22 & 23 March 2022: 10.00 am – 05.30 pm
24 March 2022: 10.00 am – 04.30 pm
Plot 2 & 3, Water Corporation Road
Victoria Island Annex
Lagos • Nigeria
fairtrade Messe GmbH & Co KG
Travel, accomodation & shuttle
We take care of your safe stay and transportation before and during the exhibition!
Special Lufthansa Group airlines fares
The Lufthansa Group airlines bring people together - every day, all around the world. The global route network of Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, SWISS, Brussels Airlines and Eurowings offers optimal connection and combination options, so you will benefit from quick and direct flights to the event.
You will reach the booking platform via this link https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/meetings-and-events-delegates and with the event code DEZLNBE. The reduced fares are automatically displayed.
NB: Please enable pop-ups permanently in your browser while booking, otherwise the window in the booking platform will not open.
Of course, you can also book through your IATA travel agency. The travel agency can request the ticketing instructions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the event code DEZLNBE.
Nordic Hotel Lagos – Official Hotel Partner
Nordic Hotel Lagos is the official accommodation partner for the event.
A little oasis, tucked away in the buzzing city of Lagos. Comprising 61 guest rooms and suites, it is located in the heart of the exclusive business district, Victoria Island, and in walking distance from the city's shops, cafés, restaurants and bars, and a few art galleries.
To make your stay in Lagos comfortable a shuttle-service from the Nordic Hotel to and from the Landmark Centre will be offered.
To book you room, please contact Franca Ihuoma Omokwe and send her your travel details. Please send an email with the subject “Booking for agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria 2022”.
Ms. Franca Ihuoma Omokwe
Room Rates per night and categories (single/double)
- Economy Room: 64,800 NGN
- Standard Room: 73,800/79,650 NGN
- Deluxe Room: 94,500/99,900 NGN
- Executive Room: 135,000 NGN
The room fee includes the following:
- Shuttle service to the exhibition center and back
- Complimentary high-speed Wifi
- Breakfast buffet
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Writing desk
- Air conditioning
- Electronic safe box
- 24 hour room service
Venue & Catering
Landmark Centre in Lagos
Opened in 2014, the Landmark Centre in Lagos offers all of the latest in modern exhibition and conferencing facilities.
It is strategically positioned on the grounds of Landmark Village, a spectacular beach front location extending over 9.4 acres in Victoria Island, the heart of the vibrant and lively Lagos business district and metropolis.
Lying in close proximity to the British International School, Sheraton Hotel, Oriental Hotel, The Palms Shopping Mall, Exxon Mobil HQ and Diamond Bank HQ, this location makes it easily accessible from anywhere in the city - the perfect location for any event.
The Landmark Village
develops over 300 meters of beachfront overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and accommodating
- The Hard Rock Café
- The Shiro Japanese Restaurant
- The Leisure Centre and
- The Landmark Convention Centre
- State of the art facility providing modern and flexible exhibiting and conferencing solutions
- Exhibition hall with a ceiling height of 14m
- Five spacious meeting rooms and two larger conference rooms of varying sizes from 8 to 150 attendees, all overlooking the main exhibition hall
- Power connections provided at every 6m throughout the hall through underground electrical cabling network
- Ceilings and floors of the exhibition hall designed to accommodate heavy industrial or commercial exhibits
- Large roller shutter door provides small/large vehicle access to the hall grounds for heavy equipment display
- Catering operated by Silver Plates, a top-notch international F&B chain